Inbisco – Biryaneez Biryani Noodle – Review
Who doesn’t love Biryani? 🙂 The flavour, the taste and the happiness one gets while tasting a Biryani is definitely priceless!
How nice would it be if we can make this awesomeness instantly! whenever and wherever we like! – Wait – Is this even possible? Yep it is now!!
Yes, you heard me right 🙂 It is now possible to taste Biryani at the comfort of your own time and place! Inbisco – Biryaneez Biryani Noodle has taken the noodles saga altogether to a different level by introducing us to the all-new “Biryani Noodles”.
Now you may ask – How about all the spices that go into the Biryani? What about the authentic flavour and taste?
Do not worry! Biryaneez Biryani Noodle comes with a spice mix that has a unique blend of 14 different spices like Onion, garlic, ginger, bay leaf, tomato, turmeric, cardamom, chilli, cinnamon, coriander, black pepper, clove, nutmeg and cumin! This spice blend gives the Biryani Noodles its authentic Biryani flavour, taste and aroma!
Currently, the Biryani Noodles is available in the “Chicken Biryani” Taste.
To make this more interesting, we planned a small “teen-get-together” to taste the new flavour. Teens are the best audience and critiques when it comes to Noodle tasting. Especially the Chicken – Biryani flavoured noodles! Being from South India, Biryani is a staple food of every household. No weekends go by without tasting the authentic Biryani. So, pleasing this crowd would definitely be a great challenge. So, let’s see how the noodles fared among the teen audience.
The preparation was super easy. All we needed was water and the Noodles pack (which comes with a spice mix). We prepared 4 packets of noodles for a teen group of 6! The whole process took about 6 to 7 minutes and voilà the noodles was ready! We could smell the excellent aroma of Chicken Biryani right from the second we added the spice mix to the noodles. The instructions given in the noodle packet was good enough and self-explanatory for preparing the noodles. Overall the preparation experience was smooth and hassle-free.
Next comes the tasting part, the teen crowd was a mix of girls and boys and as we all know, each of us have a different taste when it comes to food and following are the honest review and comments from the teen crowd!
What the teens raved about!
- They all liked the taste of Biryani Noodles and they all felt that that it does bring out the authentic flavour of Biryani!
- The spices were well-balanced and was not too spicy or overpowering, hence could be had by kids and aged people with sensitive tongue for spiciness!
- Easy to prepare, the instructions were simple and easy to understand and follow. Actually, this was cooked and prepared by a teen boy, hence it goes without say how easy it would be for bachelors and singles when they need a quick bite with a home feel!
- The ingredients are quite authentic and the selection of spices like black pepper, cinnamon, cumin, ginger etc., are quite good for digestion and health.
- The back of the pack comes with Biryani Gyan which is quite interesting to read! 🙂
- The price point (Rs.11 per pack) is quite affordable to all especially considering the fact that it is Chicken Flavoured Biryani Noodles with the exact taste of chicken biryani.
- Availability is good. We were able to spot the Biryani Noodles both in a small grocery shop and a big grocery retail chain
- Attractive colourful packaging and a decent shelf life of 9 months is an added bonus!
Few expectations from the teens,
- More flavours!! Yes, having tried this chicken flavour, now they are really looking forward to trying new flavours, like Mutton or even a Veg variant?
- Would be great if there could be some small chicken pieces, like the veg pieces we get in usual noodles these days!
- May be a whole wheat noodles variant for the health conscious 🙂
Overall the teens had an awesome time enjoying the Biryaneez Biryani Noodles! To them it was a dance of flavours and a party in the mouth!
If you are someone who loves Biryani and Noodles, this is definitely a must try. Biryaneez Biryani Noodle is a quick fix to your Biryani cravings in the form of noodles!
Do try the Biryaneez Biryani noodles for yourself and let me know your thoughts, comments and experience in the comments section below! Also, get your packet of noodles at Bigbasket right away.