I love all wonderful products that are affordable at the same time works well too. Oriflame is one such brand that makes awesome lipsticks at an affordable price. Having got a handful of Avon lipsticks I wanted to try few from Oriflame as well. I think this is my first lipstick from Oriflame.
I got this lipstick during a sale.
Original Price– Rs.198 for 4g of lipstick.
Sale Price– Rs.130
If you see my lipstick collection almost all shades would be pink or close to pink. So when I saw this lipstick in a pink shade I just wanted to have it for myself. The lipstick is creamy and soft on lips and leaves a very light tint on lips.
To show well you need at least 3-4 swipes. This is a frosty finish lipstick which is not my kinds and it doesn’t cover my pigmented lips too LThis shade best suits fair skin tones and shows better on non-pigmented lips.
Though it doesn’t suit me well I have to say that this lipstick is actually really good.
- Creamy lipstick at the same time does not break easily.
- Very light baby pink shade.
- Lip Classic has a wide range of shades to choose from.
- This is a frosty finish lipstick [which I personally don’t prefer but loved by many]
- Easy to apply and does not bleed.
- Available only through Oriflame consultants.
- Does not cover pigmented lips.
Though I am not happy with this particular shade I would like to try other non-frosty lipsticks from this range. A good buy and great value for money any day.
Lipstick – 4/5
Shade – 3/5
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]