The product that I am going to review now is from Modicare brand, fruit of the earth: almond & aloe vera hair conditioner for all hair types
The product as described in the website:
Nature’s miracle formula for soft, silky & shining hair. A delightfully fragrant after-wash formulation enriched with aloe vera, which adds bounce, gloss & sheen to your hair as well as protects them. regular use helps in easy styling & provides vital nourished.
Link to the website here – Modicare
Ingredients:purified water,cetostearyl alcohol, almond oil,cetrimide, aloe vera gel, phenoxyethanol
Packaging: It comes in a cute little transparent plastic bottle
Consistency: Thick. you need to squeeze the bottle to remove content
Price: Rs.89 for 100ml
My take on this product:
I have been using this product for almost 2-3 years now. It does add a good amount of volume to your hair. It also smoothens your hair & helps in easy styling. But does add ‘gloss & shine’ to your hair. Fragrance is mild. I have noticed that it causes product build up (in 2-3 days) when I skip my daily hair wash routine (I have oily scalp). Also it makes my hair greasy if not used in right quantity.
- Does not contain silicons
- Adds volume
- Smooths hair. Easy styling
- Mild fragrance (I hate shampoos & conditioners with strong fragrance)
- Travel friendly bottle
- Comes in transparent bottle. Helps to keep track of remaining quantity in the bottle
- Does not impart shine to your hair
- Makes my hair greasy if not used in right quantity
- Product build up in 2-3 days (My friend has dry hair she did not notice build up)
- As it is thick in consistency, it is difficult to remove content from the bottle
- Price-it is Rs.89 was just 100ml. Dove is 70 something for 200ml
- Also flip top is sometimes difficult to remove
- Major con- available only through Modicare agents
My rating: 3.75/5
I really like this conditioner. I like the way it smoothens & add volume to my hair. I have not experimented with conditioners so far & don’t intend to also. I can’t compare it with other conditioners but it is way better than the dove conditioner (blue) I used to use before.
Would i recommend?
Yes. It’s worth trying if you can find a Modicare consultant in your facility
Will I repurchase?
Yes. Like I have been for past 2-3 years
Hope you like the review.
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]