by Bhavna Pande – Entry 1
Hello all hope you guys are doing well. I am reviewing my favorite toner from Vedic Line here, hope you guys like it too.
What the seller claims:
Get that blemish free glowing skin.
Enriched with natural fresheners, it tones and freshens the skin. It helps reducing minor marks and blemishes and brings a refreshing glow.
How to Use:
Dab a little with the help of a cotton pad on cleansed face.
Quantity: 200 ml
Price: Rs. 190
Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, Witch Hazel and Green Apple extract.
What I like:
- The packaging
- The cute nozzle to spray it on cotton
- The smell (green apple)
- Feels refreshing after using it
- The quantity of the product
What I dislike:
- I personally love the product but people who don’t like the smell of green apple will not like it because the smell is quite overpowering to my nose 😛 But I like this smell J
- Not available in any store nearby me but I got this from Urban Touch ( won it in a giveaway J )
My verdict: 4.7/5
Will I buy it next time:Yes I will buy it for sure. I love the smell of green apple and it’s refreshing
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]