Tagging is fun Jand getting tagged is even more fun!
So here comes the usual drill J
Rule#1: Put the rules on your blog.
Rule#2:Every person who is tagged in this activity should tell 11 things about themselves, then answer the questions asked by the person who tagged you, then tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions.
Rule#3:Let the people whom you tagged know you’ve done so.
Rule#4: Don’t tag anyone who’s been tagged before.
Rule#5: Really do tag 11 others, don’t go all ”if you want to take this tag”
So the 11 random things about me,
I love travelling! I just love seeing new places, new faces, fresh air and lots of colors J(Ps. I travel almost 4 hrs every day!!)
I have this weird habit, if I really like a song, I will load it to my ipod, turn on the repeat mode and keep listening to it like all day and make sure I get fed up with it before going to bed 😛
I still (love to) eat the following things J
I need to smell good all the time; yes J anytime, even before going to bed J I make sure that I apply my favorite body cream/body spray before I go to bed J
On that note I hoard a lot of perfumes and body creams J
I love Winnie the pooh (guess I’ve mentioned this before, but never mind he is my sweetheart and I will mention his name all the time :P)
I can’t sleep without hugging something (girls pls don’t laugh, I know what you all are thinking :P) My latest hug mate is my pooh bear J
I organize my things based on the color code technique (yeah another weird habit :P) I sort my dresses based on the colors, all shades of blues together, blacks together etc. Also I do this for my eyeliners too, I have this cute little pencil pouches in diff colors and I sort my eyeliners just the way I sort my dresses J
I collect erasers/rubbers J
I have this strong movie craze where I sometimes go to the extremes and watch movies like at least one every day!! My all time highest count was 4 movies on a weekend and I watched them back to back in Abirami theatre, Chennai during my college days J
I love to wear new dresses J I buy dresses/clothes almost once in 3 weeks J
Ok now here are my answers for Indu’s questions,
1. Do you shop on a budget?
Lol next question J seriously nooo!!
2. Do you feel guilty on the amount of beauty products you have?
Yeah at times when I my dad and mom shout at me, and when I throw some of my unused expired products L
3. What do you think is your best purchase in regards to makeup?
A good primer, I have huge pores and applying a foundation flawless was never an easy task for me until I used a primer which actually changed everything for good J
4. What is your favorite language and why?
Honestly, Tamil J and for some unknown reason Japanese J
5. Are you brand crazy when it comes to accessories like handbags and shoes??
6. Ice Creams or Chocolates?
Chockies anytime J
7. Whats your favorite high end brand and drug store brand for cosmetics?
Estee Lauder and Lancome. Drugstore – covergirl
8. Whats the best brand for skincare?
Clinique 3 step routine – my all time favorite!
9. Can you go out of your house without any makeup? (Not even tinted lip balms)
10. One product that you cant live without?
If it’s for skin care then it’s my face wash, if its makeup then it’s my eyeliner J
11. How much time do you spend for blogging?
5 to 6 hrs every week!
Here are Deepika’s questions,
1. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of the color Black?
My mom J lol seriously I can always hear “Today’s an auspicious day please don’t wear that black dress” voice of hers whenever I plan to wear a black dress J
2. What is the happiest moment in your life till now?
Every second that I am alive J
3. Do your parents/husband/boyfriend know that you are a blogger? What was their initial reaction like?
Yes my parents know it and it was like “whatever!! You are not going to listen to us anyways” type of reaction J
4. On an average, how many makeup products do you use on an everyday basis?
Eyeliner, lipstick, lip balm and compact powder
5. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever come across in life?
Most of the things I do are weird J so nothing has to come my way, I do all by myself 😛 and you would have read few instances above J
6. Who is “THE ONE” person who can make you smile when you are in a terrible mood?
My mom J (another good reason coz she will be the one behind my terrible mood 😛 – hope she’s not reading this J)
7. What is the first thought that comes to your mind when you see yourself in the mirror everyday?
Rekha, come on, spread the same smile today J
8. If you had a free lifetime supply of makeup, which brand would you chose (only one!)
Since its free I will go for Estee Lauder 😛
9. What according to you is something all bloggers should follow? (like a code of conduct etc)
Respect fellow bloggers J and be honest in what you write, you have a great responsibility never misuse that and please don’t cheat on giveaway winner announcements and blog sales (I’ve personally seen/experienced many times when bloggers sell almost expired products for huge money and announce best buddies as winners!– That’s not fair guys!) [ps – pls don’t fight with me on this, this is just my personal opinion and I am not blaming all, if you are a honest blogger you will agree with me and I am sure will know who all I am talking about J]
10. Have you ever given away a makeup product which you really liked but had no choice but to give it away?
Yes yes yes many times J I don’t mind coz I will give away my things only to those who I value/love the most J
11. If you were on an deserted island and granted one wish what would it be?
For a peaceful death J [no life is better without my friends and loved ones around me]
Now comes Monisha’s questions,
1. What you like the most in a beauty blog?
Friends I made J
2. Bangles or Bracelets?
Bangles anytime J
3. Long Hair or short hair?
Long shiny healthy hair J
4. Sweet or spicy?
50 – 50 J
5. Blogging or Social networking?
6. Single Life or Committed Life?
The grass is always greener on the other side J
Personal experience, having spent good/bad times in both the states J
7. Are you a bathroom singer or a bathroom dancer?
I am a professional kathak dancer and Ive learnt music so inside/outside bathroom performance really doesn’t make a difference to me J
8. Beauty tips or Makeup tips?
Makeup tips! It’s the trick that will actually make anyone beautiful J
9. What is the thing you hate most in people?
Lack of personal discipline, filthy language, lack of civic responsibility and high headed attitude!
10. Who is your favorite F.R.I.E.N.D.S Show Character? Why do U think so?
Rachel coz I could relate myself to her at many instances J
11. What do you love the most in you?
I forget things easily J that’s the reason I stay grudge free and happy J
**** UPDATED with Aarthi’s Questions ****
1. Why did you start blogging? Passion or Business? Answer honestly.
Ok I will be honest here J I started blogging because “I had lot of free time” lol J yeah I was on a sabbatical from work for a few weeks and wanted to spend my free time on something useful and that’s how this wonderful journey started J
2. ‘I am proud to be a Woman’, ‘Wish I was a guy, I would have got more freedom to experiment in life’ – Which statement holds good for you?
I am proud to be a woman and I am even proud of my parents coz they give me all the freedom to experiment my life J
3.Makeup,Accessories, Clothes – You concentrate more on?
Clothes, Makeup and Accessories – in that order J
4.How many true friends did you find in this blog world? Name them.
I’ve seen a lot of bitching and backbiting here and have learnt few lessons too J I am not sad bout that coz without them I would not have learnt these lessons J my all time policy is forgive and forget J
My first friend here was Neha, and later I found a lot of good friends here, in fact I spoke to Aarthi today for the first time J It was sooper fun J
Also I have to definitely mention about Varshini, she is such a sweetheart J When I spoke to her for the first time, it was like 2 old friends chatting after a long time J Seriously this happens with a very few people in life J
And Deepika, she’s another sweetheart exactly as sweet as her daily desserts J I also have to mention about Pooja and Upasana – Love to talk to you girls soon -you all rock J
5.Your current passion? or Something you are longing to buy for yourself?
I am total gadget freak and I am trying upgrade my iPhone to 4S JHopefully will do it soon J
6.Ice Cream, chocolates or cup cakes?
7.What do you expect from your boy friend or husband? Just tell 3 things.
No expectations – No worries – This is my happiness Mantra J
8.If you are really upset, what is that one thing you do that distracts you immediately?
I try a lot of things, watch movies, write a blog post and dance but the best thing that worked for me till date is sleep J
9.Tell about something you treasure.
My parents, My life and my friends J
10.Something you are really scared of?
Hmmm.. losing my loved ones
11.If you would like to thank someone, who will it be and why?
My parents J do I even need a reason J J
Okay now its time for my questions J
1. What’s the good, bad and the ugliest thing you have seen in this blogging world?
2. What’s the most adventurous/funniest thing you ever did in your life?
3. Favorite movie punch line/dialogue (with movie name and reason why it’s your favorite)
4. Have you ever lied for good? If so what was your best lie that you were in fact proud of J
5. Any funny incident with SA’s or while shopping for makeup?
6. If given an option, the one thing you wish to change in your life
7. What’s the funniest dream you ever had
8. What is the first thing you do once you getup in the morning
9. Do you have any weird habit?
10. How many shoes and bags do u have (approx)
11. One question that you wish to ask God if you get a chance to meet him J
Now I am tagging the following awesome bloggers,
Seriously guys I enjoyed writing this post J Hope you all enjoy reading it too J
Take care and Thanks for reading J