|You can see how the model in the picture has used this well
as an eye shadow and as a highlighter
|No shade name!!|
|Without blending 2 swipes|
|Blended it to use as an eye shadow!|
- Decently pigmented
- Wide range of shades to choose from
- Great price and good quantity
- Staying power is good and
- Blends easily!
- Retractor type pencil, hence the amount of product to be used can be controlled!
- The bottom end of the eye shadow stick is marked with the shade color making it easy to identify J
Highlighter Tips:To highlight green eyes, utilize shades of browns and lavender. Brown hues work best for Blue eyes. For hazel eyes choose green, gold, brown, etc. Brown Eyes look fantastic with almost any color, but Blue hues look the best when trying to pop brown eyes.