- Emerald /Hunter Green
- Cobalt – Midnight Blue
|The Emerald shade in brochure is wrong –
Emerald as the name suggests is actually green 🙂
- Wears up to 12 hours
- Has a flexible tip that lines the eyes with precision in an intense color
- Feels light weight, ultra comfortable and natural
- Contains fresh water complex that maintains a fresh appearance throughout the day!
|Without Flash – Top – Cobalt and Bottom – Emerald|
|Avon Extra lasting eyeliner Felt tip applicator|
- Stays intact for a whole day, oily lids not a problem as it does not smudge! (Mine is oilyL) Word of caution – Just be careful that you don’t cry (I did on the day I had this on my eyes, please don’t ask me whyL) or rub your eyes vigorously (which I do often :P) this would flake off if you do so J
- The friendly felt tip applicator – a big thumbs-up J
- Does not hurt my eyes – I used it along my lower lash line and it was good!
- Water resistant but not waterproof (remember the cry warningJ)
- Can be easily removed using regular wet wipes or makeup removers
- Can be bought only through Avon representatives or friends of Avon representatives or from anyone who knows an Avon representative – seriously is this even a con? Guys come on J this is in fact a plus point don’t you all think? These days every third person I meet is an Avon representative J
- Sturdy and travel friendly packaging – Adds class to your vanity case J
- Too many Ingredients and though they say it has some “Fresh water complex” (I am not sure what it does) I am little scared seeing them all L
- Very limited shades, I want to see more purple grey brown and pink!
- Pricey if not on sale! (I don’t mind spending but this could be a con for those who have a budget)
Do you know? Liquid eyeliner does not dry immediately so be sure to wait a few extra seconds before blinking or applying mascara or other make up. For a flawless look build upon the thickness by allowing the first pass to set before building the next pass to thicken the line.