This pressed powder per Avon contains oil-controlling ingredients and tea tree oil complex which absorb excess oil while helping hide and clear skin’s blemishes.
Has SPF14 which shields skin from damaging UVA/UVB rays.
Available in four different variants,
The shade that I would be reviewing today is “Natural Beige”
So here is my daily minimal office makeup (!?!) routine – Clean and clear skin balancing Moisturizer (Oil free) + ponds age miracle tinted moisturizer + Avon Simply pretty shine no more pressed powder + liner/Kajal/Mascara + Lipbalm & Lipstick
Yes, I accept! I love this product more than my Maybelline Whitestay UV compact and Lakme Perfect Radiance compact simply because, it does a better job and at a better price!
I have an oily T zone and this powder works wonder on my face by keeping it oil-free for a minimum 4 to 5 hrs!
For the price, I would say it does a pretty decent job J
Quantity and Price:
10g for Rs.169 or $3.20
Many times we can get these at a much cheaper price esp when they are on offer! I got mine for Rs. 129 J
- Light, spreads out evenly when applied with my kabuki and blends well with my skin tone!
- Easy to carry around, comes with a mirror and sponge applicator (which like any other compact SA, not of much useJ)
- No breakouts or allergic reaction
- Price JJ J
- Dermatologist tested, clinically tested, Non-comedogenic (This means that the product does not contribute to the production of comedones (blackheads and whiteheads), and therefore does not make acne worse) and Non-acnegenic (This means it does not cause or promote acne)
- Available in 4 different shades
- Leaves skin oil-free for a solid period of 4 to 5 hrs J
- The lid lock is not that strong, I dropped it once on floor and it broke L
|Left – The broken lid without lock! — Right – Lid with lock! (somehow in this pic the lock looks like bunny teeth lol :))|
- Availability – Can be bought only thru an Avon representative!
MNBR Rating – an easy 4.5/5 J
Have you tried this before, if so what’s your experience J please share it in the comments section below J
DYK when to use a pressed and loose powder: If you need a opaque full coverage look, go for loose powder! For a sheer lighter coverage look, pressed powder would be the best bet J
Have you entered my “My Memories” giveaway? Just 8 more days to go guys! A $39.97 value digital scrapbooking suite to be won! so hurry up guys.. check here !
Wish you all a very happy and prosperous
New Year 2012 J
Take care and Thanks for reading J
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]