- Great shades to choose from! Very pigmented, creamy and glides on easily!
- Does not bleed, No lip liner required!
- Very Moisturizing! No lip balm underneath required!
- Sturdy and classy packaging!!
- Does not settle in to fine lines!
- Since very creamy, have to extremely careful in handling these lipsticks
- Staying power is not great! Touch up needed once in 3 hours!
- Pricey for the quantity we get!
Lipstick Tip – How to mend your broken lipstick!Ever have a favorite lipstick break? Don’t throw it out. Simply take off the broken portion with a tissue, and then slowly wave a lit match under the broken piece of lipstick. When it’s melted a bit, put it back on the base, swivel it down and put it in the fridge uncovered for 30 minutes.