These lipsticks need no introduction as they are already doing great rounds in the beauty market!
I recently got 2 of these in shades Rosy Nude (Which I got) and Mauve (which my Aunt got and seeing my love for the lipstick she gifted that to me J)
065 – Rosy Nude:
This is MLBB shade guys!! Do I need to say more J it’s a beautiful pinky nude shade, very moisturizing and creamy, slides on like a dream!! J J
Since my lips are much pigmented one swipe is not sufficient to bring the right color on my lips.
005 – Mauve:
Actually it’s a nice mauve shade, true to its name J with a subtle pink undertone!
Same complain, for pigmented lips, one swipe does not help!!
Price and Quantity:
Rs. 580 or $ 9 for 3.7 g
- Great shades to choose from! Very pigmented, creamy and glides on easily!
- Does not bleed, No lip liner required!
- Very Moisturizing! No lip balm underneath required!
- Sturdy and classy packaging!!
- Does not settle in to fine lines!
- Since very creamy, have to extremely careful in handling these lipsticks
- Staying power is not great! Touch up needed once in 3 hours!
- Pricey for the quantity we get!
MNBR Rating: 4.5/5
Have you guys tried Colorburst lipstick before? If so which is your favorite shade? Please share your experience in the comments section below J
Lipstick Tip – How to mend your broken lipstick!Ever have a favorite lipstick break? Don’t throw it out. Simply take off the broken portion with a tissue, and then slowly wave a lit match under the broken piece of lipstick. When it’s melted a bit, put it back on the base, swivel it down and put it in the fridge uncovered for 30 minutes.
Take care and Thanks for reading J