About Sally Hansen Strengthening for weak, thin nails, Fast and Gentle Polish remover with Vitamin E and hydrolyzed wheat protein!
An enriched formula that quickly and gently removes nail polish with essential nutrients to help promote strong, healthy-looking nails and cuticles every time you use it.
A special blend of Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and Hydrolyzed Wheat protein fortifies and improves soft, weak, thin nails. Helps keep nails strong and healthy-looking.
Where to buy?
Price and Quantity:
Around $2.50 or Rs. 290 for 8 fl oz/236.5 ml
I have been using this nail polish remover for quite a while and I love the way it removes my nail paints without any sweat and struggle!
- Great price, huge quantity, lasts really long
- It’s scented!! Yeah J though the fragrance is a little strong, It is not that bad and can be easily ignored!
- Benefits of Vitamin E and wheat proteins!
- Does not dry up or damage your nails!
- Very little (one cotton ball/square dipped)is sufficient to remove a 4 coat polish (including a top and base coat) on all the 10 fingers!
|Four coat nail polish – including a base and top coat
|Cleaned effectively in just one cotton ball swipe!
- Wide bottle mouth makes the usage little complicated, you will end up wasting remover, but I transfer them to a little pump bottle and use it, and believe me it works better that way!
- Not very moisturizing!
A little trick:
Press the polish remover dipped cotton on your nails for a while before you start wiping it on your nails. This removes even the last trace of polish effectively and efficiently!
MNBR rating: 4/5
Nail tip – How to make short nails look long?Dark colors always make tiny nails look even more miniscule. Always leave a 16th of an inch border around your cuticle and along the sides of the nail. This trick forms a “frame” around the color, which creates an optical illusion that the nail itself extends beyond the polish, making it look longer.
Take care and Thanks for reading J
Have you guys entered my first giveaway? If not check here! J