Beauty Rush lip glosses are part of the beauty range products from Victoria’s secret. There are more than around 21 wonderful shades available to choose from J
According to VS – “Get delicious shine with shades that taste as good as they look” yes they are 100% right, these glosses are extremely delicious!!
Here I am going to review 3 of the gorgeous shades I have namely Cupquake, Cherry Bomb and Strawberry Fizz J
Quantity and Price:
$7 or Rs. 330 for 0.46 oz.
I got all 3 free of cost (yes you are reading it right FREE!!) as part of their holiday coupon offer J
These are quite thick in consistency and they are very delicious as VS claims (yes you cannot stop licking them coz they taste soo good J)
It’s a nice hot pink gloss with mild shimmer
It’s more towards a pinkish magenta gloss with very less shimmer which will not be prominently visible on lips
A nude gloss with good amount of shimmer
- A wide wonderful 21 shades to choose from J
- Travel friendly squeeze tube design
- Smells and tastes good J J J
- Has a pretty decently moisturizing effect on my lips
- Stays on long (only if you don’t end up licking them J)
- Little pricey for a lip gloss and not easily available in India L
- Thick consistency, which might be annoying for few!
- It’s little sticky but manageable!!
- Since it’s too delicious it will not stay long on your lips for obvious reasons J
Overall a wonderful gloss which is worth trying once J
Have you guys used beauty rush glosses before? If so share your experience in the comment section below J
Some Random facts about lip gloss J
- Lip gloss was invented by Max Factor in 1930. He wanted to create a lip product that would make lips shiny and glossy for films
- The first commercially available lip gloss was Max Factor’s X-Rated, launched in 1932.The original formula was sold up until 2003, when Procter and Gamble retired the product.
- In 1973, Bonne Bell introduced the first flavored lip gloss, Lip Smackers. Lip Smackers were, and still are, popular among young teenagers.
Take care and Thanks for reading J
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]