Lotus color dew nail paints come in wide shades and are of excellent quality! The nail paint I am wearing today is shade – 91 and it is called Cherry Crush!
Since it is a regular nail paint, I will skip the what, why, how part of nail painting and move on to the pros and cons of this nail paint!
– Excellent staying power, with little tricks here and there these would stay for weeks!
– 2 coats enough to get the color on the bottle
– Available in great shades – wide variants to choose from!
– It glides on smooth and does not take time to dry
– DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free (Me not a chemist – read it on the net, hence passing it to you guys) These are supposed to be toxic ingredients found on many nail paints, more on it at the end
– Decent price J
– The one fantabulous thing is the applicator, OMG I swear on my heart this is the best one I have come across so far! It’s a savior for people who are clumsy at painting their nails!
– The applicator has little rough etchings for better grip (how cool is that J)
– Availability of shades
– Though it says toxic free, the fumes are pretty strong! Not sure why!
Apart from this I do not have anything negative about this one!
Price: Rs.99 for 8 ml
Shelf life: 3 years
Website: Check here!
A little more on DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde:
is a plasticizer added to Nail paints to prevent chips and cracks. Affects reproductive system
helps in nail hardening! It’s a Human Carcinogen – a cancer causing agent!
makes the polish easy to apply. Affects central nervous system!
Listed are few brands which are 3 big toxic free J
– Carolyn New York, CND (Creative Nail Design) and NYX
– butter London, Calvin Klein, China Glaze (black label), Color Club, Essie, Finger Paints, Hard Candy, Illamasqua, Maybelline Express Finish, Maybelline Salon Expert, Nicole, OPI (green label) and Sally Hansen Salon
– MAC, Milani, N.Y.C. Long Wearing, Nailtini (except Vodka), NARS, Nocti, Orly, PeaceKeeper, Pop Beauty Nail Glam, Rescue Beauty Lounge, SpaRitual and Wet n’ Wild
– Chanel, Dashing Diva, Dior, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Lancome, Lippmann, L’oreal, No-Miss, Nubar, NYC In A New York Color Minute, Revlon, Rimmel London 60 Seconds, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Sante, Shades by Barielle, Shu Uemura, Sinful Colors and Zoya
– Acquarella, Honeybee Gardens, Sula and Suncoat
Source – Check here!
Have you guys used a toxin free nail paint before? did it have strong fumes too? Do let me know J
Take care and Thanks for reading J
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]