First of the title is quite misleading! I agree 🙂 its not an edible nail paint! The “Yumm” was for the sweet fruity fragrance each of these nail paints carry, which is like sooper cool 🙂
The set comes with 5 scented nail paint shades,
– Blueberry – Nice Blue color with little shine
– Strawberry – Warm pink
– Watermelon – Bright Green
– Orange – Pale Orange
– Grape – Deep Purple
Each of the shade carry its own fragrance as named aptly!
This is like a “fun with nail paint” types, you cannot take them as serious nail paint shades but they are fun to try 🙂
Cost and Availability:
They cost me around 12 $ for 5 shades, 7.4 ml/0.25 Fl Oz and I got two toe separators free, also the SA gave me nail file free with my purchase 😀
I don’t think they are available in India.
– Smell – OMG you can die for the smell, its so good! **dreams**
– Spreads well, applicator brush is descent!
– Two coats enough to get the color on the bottle
– Has a nice shine to it, helps in nail art 🙂
– Chips off sooper fast without top coat!
– Do not try without a base coat, you will have hard time taking them off your nails, I guarantee you’ll end up wasting half bottle of your nail paint remover 🙁
Will I buy it again: Honestly no.. This can be used as an add on for our nail art work!
Otherwise just fun to try a scented nail paint 🙂
Have you tried a scented nail paint before? If so please share your experience 🙂